Friday 6 May 2011

The First Blog

Firstly, welcome to my Blog!

My name is Harshini and I am a home based and mobile Threading professional in the Beckenham/Bromley and surrounding areas. I am a fully qualified 'Threadist' and hold full memberships to the Guild of Beauty Therapists and the Guild of Holistic Therapists.

Although I have been threading since my tender teens and threading for 'clients' and friends alongside a full time career (unrelated to threading), I finally took the plunge following the birth of my son; I gave up my corporate and high pressured career in order to pursue a dream I had been postponing with endless excuses. 

I put together my website and facebook page (please feel free to visit them!) whilst waiting for baby but a good friend recently suggested that I also start a blog to educate people about this fantastic technique and of course my small enterprise.

For those of you, who don't know about the wonderful art of threading:

"It is an ancient method of hair removal originating in Arabia & Asia. It is a very delicate procedure; making it suitable for even the most sensitive skin. The twisting action of the thread traps the hair and lifts it out of the follicle."

Unlike many Threading practitioners, I provide a personalised and friendly service; where my aim is not only to remove unwanted hair; but to assist and advise you going forward. I appreciate that every client is an individual, which is why my service to each and every client is tailor-made and individual. Trust and a strong relationship is what I aim to build with all my clients in the long term and this is what makes my service different to that of others.
 
It is something you MUST try for yourself and guaranteed you will never go back to anything else!

So, I want my readers to be involved in this blog so welcome your comments, suggestions, requests etc. so please add your comments!

Thank you for taking the time to read my first blog and I hope you will be hungry for more so please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment